Friday, December 30, 2016

S2:E6 Exploration Career part 2

So I ran late last night and finally finished the Industrial Career agent. I then dove through the business agent chain, which to be honest was really thin, and go half way through the exploration agent. I'm going to comment on the last couple missions here and then move forward.

Mission 3: This is the first time you use a probe launcher. Reward is over 218,000 isk if you finish in under six hours. I should note that you need to get a DATA site, not a RELIC site. Yeah, I screwed it up.

Mission 4: Now go get a Relic site. Well since I had it already, fastest isk ever made.

Mission 5: Gas cloud. Find the gas cloud, get a Probe frigate (good scanning ship). Note that this mission requires a key, so do not forget to put it in your ship after they give it to you. Scan the site, hit the gate, grab the loot.

That is the end of the Exploration Career. Pretty short but you do get some stuff to help you out.






No comments:

Post a Comment