Thursday, December 29, 2016

S1:S5 Battle Preparations

This part of the campaign is prepping for the big end battle scene. I actually got some extra gear from earlier when I got blown up by the Drifter battleship. This means that I ended up with two Civilian Armor Repair I units and two Civilian Webifiers. In the ship I got for the battle, a Rifter, I can fit it all and it remains cap stable (meaning I can run everything and not run out of power. I will touch on this in later posts, but for now, we can use 'all the things'.

Bit of a spoiler: You are going to lose this ship, it is part of the tutorial. I 'think' you can switch back to the other ship if you want, but I am going to be doing the career agents after this, so I know I have more toys coming.

One last note. You get a skill injector during this build up. I would recommend using it to get your Frigate (not mining frigate) skill up to 3. The reason is that then next class of ships you'll be able to fly is the destroyer, and it is a fast way to make simple isk early on.




No comments:

Post a Comment