Friday, December 30, 2016

S2:E4 Business Career

Well, as I start this I am waiting for the 90+ minute build to finish mission 10 on the Industrial Career

Mission 1: Courier mission (FEDEX). 120l isk. yawn. still waiting for the ship to build.

Mission 2: Go salvage a ship, reward, ANOTHER Venture! and some cash if you're fast (well, not dead)

Mission 3: Go mine Veld and make Trit from required location. (rat spawned here while mining)

Mission 4: Go kill and then hack/recover,,, so fit a data analyzer (provided).  Had to kill one ship and hack the container... no challenge.

Mission 5: FEDEX a chip, real hard.

Mission 6: (1 hour 12 minutes remaining on the M10: Industrial Career) Bring back a Tracking Computer I. Fine. Bought one for 40,000isk.

Mission 7: clear and hack mission. Use a Relic Analyzer (provided). Kill 2 rats, a quick brainless hack, back to base.

Mission 8 (FEDEX) reward an implant. Make sure implant it when you get back to the starting point!

Mission 9: provide 2 1mn Afterburner I units. I had them from salvage and such. DONE!

Mission 10: 5000 rounds of EMP S ammo and you get a Wreathe industrial ship. Build or buy... hmmm... I need to do 50 runs.. that is... 4 HOURS!... I will just go buy it., 112k isk later. All done!

Recap: I just did this whole chain because I was waiting for a ship to build to finish the Industrial chain. I cheated at the end by buying the ammo. I typed all this up, and I STILL have over 50 minutes to go before that ship is finished.

I guess I'll start exploring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment