Thursday, December 29, 2016

S2:E1 Military Career Agent

When you fly to the career agent station, you will find that all five of them are here. More importantly, you will find that the station is one that sells skill books.

I am going to train two skills, one I already have is Drones which is at level 1. I am going to train that to level 3 so I can use drones on the Venture. However, I also need to buy the skill book Light Drone Operation and train it to one so I can fly the drones I need.Note that you need to get Drones to 3 first before you can train the other skill. This first training time will take about 9 hours with basic stats.

I've also decided not to use the Venture at first. I went and got another starter ship in the next system by flying there in my pod. I then stripped it, repackaged it, and trashed it. I undocked and redocked and go yet another newbie ship. I then took the gun from the first one and put it on the second one after stripping the mining laser off number 2 and flew back the one system to the career agent.

Mission 1: Fly to a spot and kill a three bad bad guys. Reward, a gun (a real gun not this civilian crap) and some ammo for your ship. Note that I got a gun and some ammo from the first wreck. There was a forth bad guy about 25km out. I killed him too, why not? (he dropped some ammo)

Mission 2: Kill more guys, rescue people, and win a frigate (anything is better than this starter ship). Loot from mission scored an afterburner and a web.

Mission 3: Kill guys, get documents. New frigate is a Slasher. They also give you two more guns so you have a full rack.

Mission 4: Go find a stargate: reward afterburner. leave once mission says complete. The gate will cause gas damage.

Mission 5: Go talk tot a guy, do what he says, reward is a civilian (big deal) Explosive Deflection Field. You need to read the local chat to hear the pitch, then shoot the guy there.

Mission 6: Multi-room kill mission with a +1 implant as a reward.

Mission 7: More killing, Small Armor Repair 1 as reward (although I am planning on focusing on shield tanking)

Mission 8: Go kill even more, get two overdrive injectors for your troubles. First time I've had to use a repper or any kind and only because I stuck around to kill the rats.

Mission 9: Blow a warehouse and get a webber.

Mission 10: Kill the bad guy, win a Rifter, you know, like the one you lost during the NPE.

To be honest, other than a little singing in the last couple missions, this is a cake walk and you'll have about 1.5 million isk when done. I also have a new love for the Slasher, this thing is extremely nimble, but I still might go to to the Rifter.



This was the end ship.















No comments:

Post a Comment