Friday, December 30, 2016

S2: Final tally

As I write this I have just finished all five career agents and the NPE. I am a day old now as a pilot and I have about 452,262 skill points at this point. Below is what I've trained in the last day:


You will see I trained for drones a little as well as missiles. The drone training is for if I go mining or exploring, and the missile training is because I am going to be buying a Talwar missile detroyer and blasting through a few L1 missions and the Talwar is basically and iWin button (more when I buy it).

So the real end of game stats are, after one day, I have:
1x Reaper (Starter Ship, soon to be junked)
1x Burst (Frigate) - Since it is mainly a shield boosting ship I am probably scrap it
1x Slasher (Frigate) - I actually really like this thing. I think they got buffed at some point
1x Rifter (Frigate) - Mainstay combat ship. I'll build it up to something eventually
1x Probe (Frigate) - Mainly a scanning ship, works as a small hauler
3x Venture (Mining Frigate) - these have uses beyond just mining, but I'll address that someday later.
1x Thrasher (Destroyer) - This things are power house shooters, overkill for L1 mission, good for starter PVP
2x Wreathe (Industrial) - Cargo ship, but can be used for some other purposes

On top of that I have a small pile of starter equipment to play, but most importantly, I have over 6.2 million isk in my pocket to play with. OK, what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment