Friday, December 30, 2016

S3: Blood Stained Stars - aka Sisters of Eve Arc

I am not going to do a play by play on this one as I plan to blitz it and there is a good play by play here: http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Blood-Stained_Stars

I have a 500+m/s destroyer with seven missiles launchers than have a 28km reach. Kiting time.

Humor Break (random bit from local)


OK, made it, Mission 1 starting at 20:05 local eve time.

Mission 25 at 22:52. Nothing hard yet. The missile launcher kite model rocks this chain so far.

From the mission Chasing the Nightmare




Burning Down The Hive: Webs and Scrams... yeah I was getting lazy

.

Sigh, mission 38 at 00:53

Mission Brothers and Sisters... 25 jumps to get back to starting point. (time 02;30, with some time for real world)

A good night sleep and back in, playing Chasing Shadows, of note there is nuet (steal you capacitor) and tracking disruption. Kills the small guys and get in close to the battlecruiser so he can't hit you. 

I need 100 DPS minimum for Dagan, so I needed help. I had a stranger come blast him with his Drake.

OK, I finished this chain, End result was some standing (I fixed my Amarr a little, I am going to go hang in Amarr space now) and my wallet sitting at over 28 million isk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment