Friday, December 30, 2016

Intermission

I think I'll blast through the SOE arc (Sisters of Eve) story arc. This is a series of missions that a player can run through to reputaion with all the races, some more equipment, and isk. It also takes you on a bit of an inter-system trip to see what other regions look like. I should be able to do this in a Destroyer for the whole thing, the only problem being one boss near the end if I recall.

The SOE arc is not really hard, but it isn't the near snorefest this NPE and Career agents were.

I am going to pick up a couple skills before I head to Jita trade hub to arm myself.

Jury Rigging - So I can put rigs on my ships
Anchoring - In case I want to use a tractor module or mobile Yurt.
Social - so I get better standing boost from mission agents
Negotiation - so I get better payout from agents
Rapid Launch - to fire missiles faster

I am going to load up the junk in one of the Wreathe and head to Jita (28 jumps away).



No comments:

Post a Comment