Thursday, December 29, 2016

S1:E8 - Career Agents

Here is where you break off from the NPE (New Player Experience)

 You are note required to do any of these if you just want to go play. You can always come back and try them later. You will get money and ships by finishing these chains so it is worth taking a look at if you are very new. I will also note that there are three full sets of agents per race. So as and Alpha you could do these chains three times for your race. I think you can do the other races as well, but you won't be able to fly the ships they give you.


I am going to start with the Military Career path, mainly because I want to get a destroyer and you get one for free (I think, it has been years)

Before you leave, make sure to redeem your tiems. You will get a box in your item hangar, right-click on it to open it. With it you'll get a blueprint for your lost frigate (which I am not going to build anytime soon) and the Venture ship.

I am going to load up the venture with what I can carry, but I fully intend on leaving things behind here. Stuff in an NPC station is always safe, so don't worry if you leave it behind. However, if you want that stuff later, you are going to have to fly back to get it (there is no teleport in Eve).

No comments:

Post a Comment