Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mining notes

OK, you're new and you want to mine. I have watched a couple other Youtube videos while mining and I noticed that the player ignored the 'better' mining lasers.

If you are a new Alpha and you want to mine, the assumption is to use the Miner I. With training, you could eventually get to the Miner II (I think, I need need to be an Omega for that though). But, but... there are better lasers you can user RIGHT AWAY!

Civilian Miner - You get 6m3 a minute (I mention this here because people keep using them, get rid of them!)

Miner I - you get 40m3 a minute (range 10km)

Gallente Mining Laser - 45m3 (range 10km)

Particle Bore Compact Mining Laser - 50m3 (that is 25% more per minute that the Miner I)(range 11km)

EP-S Gaussian Scoped Mining Laser - 50m3 (that is 25% more per minute that the Miner I)(range 16km)

ORE miner - 65m3 a minute (range 16km) - Expensive and power intensive

Gallente Lasers can be found on market because players doing missions against Gallente NPCs. The ORE lasers come from null sec and are VERY expensive (250 million+ isk each).

The EP-S is cheap on the market, almost as cheap as the Miner I (people don't know what they are worth and be they time they figure it out they are using Tech II)


So, get a good laser early and earn 25% more almost instantly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment