Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bork Day 3

Jaspet, well Zydrine, was today's big hunt. I flew through about 20 systems looking for a mining anomaly that would have some Jaspet or better. I found five such anomalies, but other adventurous players had already mined out all the good stuff. (Bonus point to the guy that left 3 Omber in the single asteroid left behind, well played!)

So after heaping helping of that frustration, I grabbed another rookie ship and risked a run in to Low-sec. I grabbed four load of Jaspet which yielded a total of 8 Zydrine (twice what I need for now) and I have my two lasers cooked. I can finally shoot people with a real gun!

As I write this I am racing around collecting stuff I forgot in other places and waiting for the crystals to finish being made (note to self: train Mass Production). More tomorrow, weekend, here I come!


Half of today's gameplay

No comments:

Post a Comment