Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bork Day 5a  (weekend)

Some ups and downs. I had to make another LSD (Low Sec Dive) but I came away with two very good things. First I've mined enough Zydrine that I can now finish the Magnate. Second, some unlucky soul I warped in on mining panicked and bolted but forgot his mining drones. Thanks man, I'll use them well!

On another note I was planning on picking up the Miner I laser blueprint, but I've picked up two EP-S Gaussian Scoped Mining lasers from mission loot. If you are new to EVE and are mining but not in a barge and don't have Tech2 Mining lasers, get some EP-S models. FOr some reason the cost of them is never bad, but they have a 16km range and high yield.

I'm also training Light Missiles and building both launchers as well as ammo. My biggest headache is only being able to mine 158.8m3 per trip in the Imparitor and living mission paycheck to mission paycheck.




I have about 200,000 isk currently.





No comments:

Post a Comment