Sunday, January 29, 2017

Bork Day 6a (weekend)

Came across a blue wreck and found this...

Free stuff is free stuff. Actually once I melt this stuff down I'll have enough Zydrine to build my industrial (once I get the BPO)

For not using the market I find I am constantly out of money. The big reason is that a BPO is about 10 times more expensive than the item it makes. So my journey to get a Nereus BPO will cost me 3.1 million isk for a ship that is only 300-400 thousand isk.

There have been some pretty sites today though:




Right now I am heading back to my main area to see how much more mining I need to do to build my Nereus. Hopefully not too much. Between the blue wreck I found and melting down the duplicate implants I have earned during missions, I should only need the basics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment