Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bork Day 1 Highlights


  • Flew in a pod to a second station and grabbed a second Imparitor so I can get another gun and another miner. 
  • I need starter equipment and I don't think I can pull off an L1 Security mission with 2x Civilian Gatling Lasers and no repper, so I am going to look for a few belt rats (I don't even have enough isk to pay collateral on Distribution missions)
  • OH! The Imparitor has a drone bay and some nice soul left a blue wreck in a belt with a Hobgoblin (that I can't use yet). But that will set the training queue for tonight, Drones 3 is just over 4 hours and then in need Light Drone Operations (which I need to buy)
  • Ok, about an hour in and I have 59,000 isk. I need that drone book, and it is 50,000 isk 2 jumps away. Up, up, and away...
  • OK, going to see what the distribution agent will offer. 
  • Good news, no collateral. Bad news, the starter ship is so small I need to make three trips to complete the mission. I'll finish this one and look for another option. This does however point the way to my first manufacturing item, Expanded Cargohold I. (yeah, not a lot of fanfare at that one is there, but since mining might actually be a 'big ticket' early on, I might have to bite the bullet)
  • Going to try a level 1 security mission.. in an Imparitor, with civilian weapons, and no repper. Warp out 1 (I am in to hull and there are no player stations in this system...grrr)
    I finished it, but no loot dropped (which sucks)
  • Picked up a BPO for the expanded cargohold I, now to get the materials and a place to build it. 
  • I need Isogen (10) and Nocxim (1) per unit. Where do I find that?
  • Isogen = Kernite hunting!
    Nocxium = Pyro!.... I can do this! All hail Amarr space!
  • While mining I found I need to defend myself... so I am basically back in a stock rookie ship (corvette) with one miner and one laser. Tomorrow I'll have a drone!
  • I need to be able to do level 1 security missions, so on that note I need a repper, real lasers, basic crystals, and a 1mn afterburner.... oh crap... rigs.. no idea what rig need... hmmm.....
  • having done some mining (and not much) I have enough for 7 expanded cargohold I units... OH    Yeah!
  • I just fired off the build order.... 2 hours... I need to sleep. 
Welcome to the first night. Tomorrow I'll be working getting the parts needed for security missions. I also applied to a corp that is doing this, so I might be part of a group playing this way... if they'll have me)

I need to mine more while I figure out what ship I need next... something with drones.

First kill


Sunrise on a new adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment