Sunday, January 29, 2017

Bork Day 6b (weekend)

Noooooo! I am 2 Zydrine short, even after melting everything down. ARGH!

More LSD, but, without further delay:


So while that is cooking I'm looking for a Venture BPC (since the BPOs don't spawn in NPC high-sec). I'm guessing Zydrine will be a problem again... yeah.... sigh. I might wait a day or two before I go for more.

More LSD (Low Sec Diving) and I ran until I was no longer welcome (by rats, not the locals)... and that took a long time. I ended up with 45 Zydrine after my crappy reprocessing skills, but that will last me a little while. I also picked up 5 more Mining I drones as well as 5 Hobgoblin I drones. I should note that all the Zydrine comes from Jaspet, so that is something I'll probably train in the future just for a slightly better yield as it is currently one of the hardest things for me to get.



Well, time for bed, but before I go, the Nereus and the Venture are finished. Self-built in under a week. I will admit that the update will slow down at this point. I need to mine even more as well as train up skills to be better at what I do. Level 2 security missions are next, but I really need rigs, which means I need a Salvager I. 

Tune in next time folks..







No comments:

Post a Comment