Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Bork Day 9 (Reading a book)

So I was starting to think through some next steps. I have Amarr Cruisers trained up a little for that eventuality. I also need to work on my drone and missile skills, but I realized that now is also a good time to start working on the Refining skill as well as maybe a Social and Negotiation. The rest of the social skills are not worth much to me because I am not using the Loyalty Point Stores and I haven't ticked off too many people yet.

I have Refining now set to 5, but I'll probably stop at 4 initially.

By the way, if you get part 3 of 5 Level 1 security mission called Fair Play - Now Bite. Do not steal the ore from the container! There is a very large amount of Plagioclase, Pyroxeres, and Veldspar to be mined (which resets each downtime) :)

(this was edited the next day, I forgot you have to NOT complete the objective for it to respawn. So much lost ore!)


No comments:

Post a Comment