Saturday, February 4, 2017

Bork Day 12 (grinding)

As I pointed out the last couple days I was hoping to farm some mission sites, but they don't work like they used to (at least not the ones I have tried). So I now return to the isk grind for the cruiser BPO. In all I collect 70,000m3 of Plagioclas and Rich Plagioclas.(Which is an ore that isn't normally available in high-sec Amarr space)



In the meantime I have picked up a couple rig BPOs and the Salvager I BPO. I need to start getting rigs together as well as other parts and without salvagers I haven't been getting any of the parts. The salvaging time will however slow down the money even more. As an interim I might think about going to a destroyer with a drone bay and farm the L1 missions that way.

Actually, looking at the Dragoon BPO, that is only just over 9 million isk and I am sitting at 8.9 million. I think I see an opportunity here.




No comments:

Post a Comment