Friday, February 3, 2017

Bork Day 11 (a bit of boring)

So I have spent the last couple days farming the L1 missions for mining. I have a lot going on in real life, so the semi-afk of mining has made this a great alternative while I still get to go forward. I am getting 30,000-40,000m3 of ore per day. I'll probably do it more tomorrow and maybe Sunday, if nothing else but because the cost of building the cruiser is going to be huge.

So, apparently the old farming trick no longer works. This not only sucks because it was a great source of materials, but it also sucks because I just broke the quest chain. Oh well, live and learn.

On another front, in case you have never looked at it, here is the list of exploits that CCP has posted that can get you in trouble:
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204873262-Known-Declared-Exploits


No comments:

Post a Comment