Sunday, February 5, 2017

Bork Day 13 (Okay then...)

The Arbitrator is going to takes weeks to get the isk up for the BPO. My standing with my main NPC corp is now over 3.0 so I have access to level 3 missions, but I cannot even attempt level 2 security missions. So, just for a laugh, I looked to see if they had any Level 3 Distribution agents and there are two not far away and they are both in the same station so I gave it a shot.

Turns out that the missions are roughly 1000-4000m3 of cargo per and that they pay 150,000 to 200,000isk each (bonus included) with no more than 4 jumps in any direction. This is insanely boring, but in terms of isk per hour it is a higher payout.

In other news, the Dragoon is done. I need to flesh out my drone skills some. I have Salvagers now and I've started to make a few rigs. I am debating building a dedicated salvage ship or just keeping one salvager on the Dragoon. I really need tractor beams to make it worth it, but they are incredibly expensive (in materials) to make for me,The Mobile Tractor unit needs PI goods as well as a tractor beam to make, plus materials, so that isn't an option either.


Updates might become every other day soon as the grind stretches out (and I wait out a few skills). I might plug the space with other bits, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment