Saturday, February 11, 2017

Bork Day 19 (Weekend) - part two of having fun

4.Loot can be sold on the market, but you may not buy equipment off the market.

This rule is fine, my exception has been selling anything that cannot be melted down.

Fun: Yes.

5.You can collect LP all you want, but you may not use the Loyalty Point store (so it is worthless)

This rule was put in to place to avoid using LP to buy things rather than make your own items. I've talked to a couple people about this and the general concensus is that an exception for buying blueprints and then building the ship should be permitted. I will be adopting the rule going forward.

Fun: Mostly

6.Implants may only come from mission rewards or loot.

Considering that you are only getting an implant from storyline missions and you might only get one every other mission, it can take a while to get your implants in place. Given their prices and that they can be earned from LP, maybe you could add this to allowable purchases. At this time I am foloowing this rule.

Fun: Not really.

Over the next few days I will be training skills mostly as my other characters need attention. I am also going to be changing my rules somewhat to try and restore some fun to the game. The biggest issue I am running in to is the extremely high price of BPOs when I have a limited source of income. At my current rate, it will be 45 days before I might be able to afford that curiser BPO, and by that time I will have lost interest. More on this in the coming days. For now, no changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment