Monday, March 27, 2017

Uncle Bork : Part DUH

Ok. Everything has been consolidated in to one place and I have sold off most of the junk. I have upgraded my Nereus to have a cargohold of 15,219.5 m3 (Level 2 skill, 3 Medium Cargohold Optimizations I, and 5 Expanded Cargohold IIs (as needed)). Not bad for now, to be honest I don't think I'll need the extra cargo for now, but it good to have.

I also have:
3 X shuttles
1 X Dragoon
1 X Magnate
1 X Venture

With just over 24 million isk I need to work on some implants and a scanning ship. The skills I am training need Intelligence and Memory. I am not going to waste a remap right now, so I'll spend the 20 million isk and get the +3 implants for those two stats:

Memory Augmentation Basic - 10 million isk - Slot 2
Cybernetic Subprocessor Basic - 10 million isk - Slot 4

*Note, you have to remove the old implants before you can insert the new ones (they will be destroyed)

These are expensive enough right now that I won't be diving in to any wormholes at the moment. That and I need a cloaking device, but that is 3.5 million isk just to get the skill and I only have 4.7 to finish building up what I have on hand. With the price of the cruiser being 10 million isk... time to do some scanning.




Off to do some scanning... 4.3 million isk on hand.









No comments:

Post a Comment